- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king.
I am a wanderer, but I am not lost.
J. R. R. Tolkien
One of the greatest treasures of life is the freedom we have to take life in bit by bit, moment by moment and internalize the lesson it has to offer us. I don’t follow the crowd. I don’t think, dress or process information as anyone else. I am a work in progress, changing everyday.
I’m intuitive and empathetic. I believe there is more around us than what we can see, and there are things I have seen that not everyone is able to comprehend.
I believe people’s paths cross for a reason. I believe in God, the magnificent creator. I believe I’m created in God’s image, and, thus, I create–songs, art, music, poems. letters, stories, books, and blogs.
I believe God has a plan. If you have stumbled onto my blog by accident, then perhaps you have found just the right encouragement you need to help you pursue your dreams.
An accident. A fortunate discovery. That’s what we call serendipity.